COVID-19 Cleaning Protocol for Infection Prevention and Control
This specific service is ideal for healthcare facilities, as well as non-healthcare premises such as schools, offices, and restaurants that may have suffered a case of COVID-19. This unique cleaning service is also an ideal precautionary measure to help stop the spread of this virus and other infectious diseases.
If you would like additional services outside the current service levels, such as more frequent cleaning, touchpoint cleaning, and deep cleaning for high traffic areas, please contact your dedicated Crewcare account manager.
Get our COVID-19 cleaning info pack
Find comprehensive information on cleaning for infection control
- Cleaning and disinfecting all touchpoints at a site with appropriate PPE including door handles, switches, taps, doors, and floors
- Complete standard clean of premises
- No closure required and work is carried out at the client’s requested interval or frequency
- All touchpoints sprayed with sanitiser
- Floors and soft furnishings vacuumed
- Cleaning and disinfecting all Level 1 areas and everything up to two (2) metres high including walls, glass, and under furniture with full PPE
- Includes entrance, foyer, reception, office areas, meeting rooms, stairs, and corridors
- Kitchen and lunchrooms are also covered
- Toilet areas included With extra precaution taken if the area is possibly high-risk or infected with bacteria or virus
- Involves closing off areas visited or frequented by people
- Cleaning and sanitisation using a high-level procedure that involves fogging with suitable chemicals
- Heat treatment with the temperature maintained according to site and room condition
- Vaporisation or dry fogging process with rooms airtight and workers in full PPE gear
- Surface cleaning based on CDC guidelines
- Extracting all fog and toxic gas from the room
- Equipment and personnel decontamination with professional equipment
- Deep cleaning service supported by Chemcare
Please note that these guidelines are focused on commercial or non-commercial areas, community, non-healthcare facilities, schools, offices, restaurants, daycare centres, community centres, etc. We clean surfaces including all hard (non-porous) and soft (porous) ones, all touchpoints, electronics, furniture, and other areas per the client’s requirement. In all levels, we remove dust or any waste or debris followed by deep cleaning using EPA-approved chemicals.
Our Level 3 Cleaning Process
- Heat treatment to help break down the protein layer of the coronavirus
- Fogging using EPA-approved chemicals for maximum effectiveness and coverage for all areas
- Surface cleaning for all frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, doorknobs, etc.
- Decontamination process that applies to the worker and their equipment
Our Experience as a Cleaning Company
Our cleaners are not only experienced; they also have all the necessary personal protective equipment or PPE to ensure compliance with standard health and safety protocols.
We also have decades of experience in services related to deep cleaning, covering areas such as carpet cleaning, mould removal, floor polishing, window cleaning, and environmental clean-up.
We cover your stringent cleaning requirements by using the latest equipment and technology, following H&S and environmental standards with regards to cleaning products, and conforming to the Ministry of Health directives on preventive cleaning.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19 is the disease caused by the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus. The first case of the disease was reported in Wuhan, China in December 2019. Since then, it has spread to more than 100 countries and infected millions of people.
Most people infected with the disease develop respiratory illnesses with mild symptoms. However, a certain percentage of those affected develop severe pneumonia that often leads to death.
Deep Cleaning for COVID-19 Prevention
Cleanliness plays a big role in the fight against COVID-19. Coupled with sanitation, disinfection and basic hygiene practices, people can effectively stop the spread of the coronavirus and other viruses.
Start cleaning for health against the coronavirus with our deep cleaning service.
Deep Cleaning Tips and News
We write about industry developments, training, health and safety, eco-friendly cleaning products, recycling practices and advice for working with professional cleaners.