The cleaning industry in New Zealand is in a relatively good position. Employment numbers dropped slightly from 2006 to 2013, but are expected to pick up by 2028. In short, there will still be a high demand for cleaning professionals in the near future.
Finding Cleaning Jobs in Auckland
Even now, cleaning jobs are quite easy to find. A simple Google search of “cleaning jobs Auckland” will yield hundreds of thousands of results. Commercial cleaners are especially sought-after, particularly due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the focus it brought to hygiene and cleanliness.
The main issue with finding cleaning jobs online is that they tend to be inconsistent. There’s also the question of job security, which is an important factor when it comes to financial stability and work productivity. How, then, do you reconcile these unfavourable facts with the positive prospects of the cleaning industry?
Be Your Own Boss With Crewcare
Luckily, there’s a simple, viable solution to this dilemma: buying a commercial cleaning franchise from a trusted name like Crewcare. With our flexible packages, you can quickly establish your very own cleaning business and set yourself up for growth in the near future.
Rest assured that your investment with us will go a long way and that you won’t have to worry about the influx of cleaning jobs. NZ businesses have been sub-contracting their cleaning requirements for years. With Crewcare’s help, we can put you in touch with a variety of clients such as offices, schools, and restaurants.
Crewcare also provides free training for our franchise partners. Indeed, you don’t have to worry if you don’t have a lot of entrepreneurial background or experience. Crewcare will make sure that you can run your business as smoothly as possible with our mentoring and marketing support.
The Benefits of Having a Crewcare Franchise
Getting your own Crewcare franchise means you’re going to be self-employed. In fact, it’s more of a business partnership than anything else. We want you to succeed on your own terms and we do it by giving you the tools to do so.
That being said, here are just a few things you can expect when you avail a Crewcare cleaning franchise:
- Expert training. Crewcare has been an active player in the cleaning industry for quite a number of years now. You can count on us to provide you with high-quality training from industry experts. Remember, too, that we are always just a call away just in case you need further support or guidance as you run your business.
- A trusted name. One of the most crucial aspects of having your own business is establishing a positive reputation. With Crewcare, you don’t have to worry about this aspect of entrepreneurship. Again, we have decades of experience and thousands of our happy clients can attest to the quality of work that we do.
- Endless opportunities. What’s great about owning a Crewcare franchise is that your income opportunities are possibly limitless. If you want cleaning jobs in Tauranga, you can certainly find them with our help. It all depends on the amount of work you do and the effort you exert in marketing and improving your business.
- More clients. Over the years, Crewcare has established relationships within the industry. We can help you secure cleaning jobs in Wellington and other areas, as well as cleaning jobs that meet your preferred schedules.
- Wide reach. Speaking of more clients, Crewcare can also help you expand your reach. In fact, you might not need to look for cleaning jobs. Hamilton businesses and beyond might end up looking specifically for your services. With marketing support from our capable team, we’ll make sure that your target market knows where you are and what you can do.
- Flexibility. With a Crewcare franchise, you’re in 100% control of your business. This includes the amount of time you want to dedicate with us. Whether you want to work full-time or part-time, we’ll be more than happy to accommodate you.
- Provide employment. Provided that the Crewcare regional office has given its approval, you can hire people to help you with your business. This is one of the most fulfilling parts of being your own boss: helping others find gainful employment.
Crewcare also does the invoicing for you to ensure that you’ll get your payments on time. Moreover, we have partners in the cleaning industry to come up with a standard cleaning kit to perform your job. This simply means that you can get started as soon as you secure the proper documentation and complete the required training.
Establish a Sustainable Business Today
Crewcare takes pride in our consistency, dedication, and excellent service. We also care about the environment. If you value the same things, then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you.
Get in touch with Crewcare today at 0800 800 209 and we’ll help you establish a sustainable cleaning business that delivers top-notch services and ensures customer satisfaction. We can tailor a franchise package that suits your needs. As long as you have an eye for detail, a “yes I can” attitude, and an ability to provide consistent performance, you’re going to be a valuable addition to our growing network.